Home Main Forum Men’s Topics Being the bigger person

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kennythetiger 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lauren
    Participant

This is one thing that puzzles me in most relationships. Should couples really be arguing every so often over things they can easily resolve? Who's supposed to be the person that brings everything else back into perspective? Should it always be the man?

Script
    Participant

This is a tricky question. Fundamentally, it should not be related to gender at all. If you don't feel like giving up, then you shouldn't wait to offer your hand right away regardless of the mistake. However, it does feel heavy if we are always the only one to initiate the process. That returns to each person's limit.

lauren
    Participant

It shouldn't be related to gender but I always wonder what the phrase ‘being the man in the relationship' means. I agree with you to the extent that two people in a relationship should always come up with a way of resolving the issues that may easily beset them, if not controlled.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  lauren.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  lauren.

Ali
    Participant

I think it doesn't matter who ends the argument and tries to find a solution. Ideally, it should be both parts that realize the problem can be resolved and try to fix it. But, chances are one of the two will do this. If that's the case, then both have to come together to solve the problem.

kennythetiger
    Participant

For sure it must you! Whenever man or woman reading this. Allways try to fix what is broken. That's the only way how all going work. Here few bits of advice useful in such a situation (how to attract women

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.